The booster club shall exist for the purpose of broadening the athletic involvement of students, student's families, and the school, through support for all students activities of the school. The booster club works to achieve this, through active participation of as many parents and supporters as possible in booster club programs and, working closely with the principal and administration of Shallowater High School as follows:
- To raise funds to assist all school programs to foster and promote goodwill and fraternal spirit to support, promote, and maintain high standards of scholarship, integrity, and good sportsmanship in all school activities.
- To promote and encourage student, and parent/guardian, participation in all school activities, either as an active participant or as a volunteer assistant.
- To promote and encourage attendance in all school activities by the parents, students, friends, and faculty and staff of Shallowater High School.
- To assist in holding down school expenses by volunteering services.
Goals and Objectives
- to promote Shallowater Athletics
- to assist in creating a fun environment for players and fans
- to support all sports financially
- to provide opportunities for sports to create revenue
- to fund more scholarships
President - Rusty Bryan
Vice President - Marci Ramos
Secretary - Sarah Batson
Treasurer - Lora Homan
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Add your name to the list. Come to a meeting or sign up online for more information.